- The legal ecosystem that encapsulates & interacts with today’s business environement is undergoing a process of constant change. Successful organizations respond to the change process with a well-defined strategy. We work with our clients as thought partners on manoeuvring the legal intricacies of doing business in India.
- Draft Notices and Agenda of Board Meetings and General Meetings. Prepare, finalize and maintain Minutes of the Board Meetings and General Meetings including resolutions. Issue certified true copies and related statutory documentation.
- Prepare, finalize and file Annual return, Annual Forms and other statutory forms and returns required to be filed with Registrar of Companies (ROC), Ministry of Corporate Affairs(MCA) within the timelines provided in the law subject to receipt of information/ documents from the Company in time.
- Maintain statutory registers and records under the Companies Act, 2013 and all other related Rules and Regulations therein.
- Event based compliances like appointment and resignation of directors, issue of share certificates, increases in authorized share capital, alteration in memorandum and articles of association etc.
- Liaison with Registrar of Companies (ROC) or helpdesk set-up by Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) in relation to routine forms filed including advisory and drafting replies to statutory notices or correspondence received from regulatory authorities under Companies Act.
- Advisory on FEMA policies and necessary filing for smooth operations of client.