Audit & Risk Assurance
Risk is simultaneously the source of a strong competitive advantage as well as tremendous strife, depending on the presence of institutionalized risk assessment, management & mitigation strategies. We help our clients protect value for their stakeholders, while balancing the needs of their business.
Assurance on financial and non-financial information can help instill confidence in the important decisions that management makes on behalf of an organization.
Audits form the foundation of a business built on strong principles. While clients may already possess the characteristics needed to successfully and seamlessly navigate the statutory audit requirements, we offer our clients a unique value proposition -confidence. Confidence, that empowers them to focus hassle-free on their core competence.
Standard Operating Procedures
- Create SOP’s for every process/sub-process established in the entity
- Develop a document flow for all essential activities in the organisation
- Curate a road map for all functions and segements of an organization to have an wholesome approach
- Conduct in depth analysis of established processes to highlight the non compliances
- Analyse the monetory and non-monetory implications of variances dedtected during the audit
- Report non-complinaces and suggest corrective measures
- Prepare ATR (Action taken report) for top management
- Shift from reactive to proactive risk identification and mitigation approach
- Work in sync with best industry practices to keep a dynamic and relevant control system
- Conduct forensic audit of the Company based on client requirements
- Identify and target sensitive business areas for a thorough check on each aspect of the concerned area
- Locate weak points and dig in to expose possible fraud cases
- Conduct Statutory audits as required by the Companies Act
- High quality, independent financial statement audits are essential to maintaining investor confidence
- Challenge assumptions and unlock valuable insights
- Understand the organization’s business to apply innovative audit methodologies and approaches
Tax Audits and Certifications
- Conduct Tax audit as required by the Income Tax act
- Any other audits/certifications as required by any other Act